To find out how much it will cost you to send a particular amount through Western Union, you will need to use Western Union Price estimator found at the Western Union Official site.
After Arriving at the Western Union Price estimator site, this is what you need to do to know the transfer fee of the amount you intend to send.
- Choose the sender,s country, from the list of Countries. For example if i,m n US and i wish to transfer money to another country (or a country called Cameroon), i will simply select United states because that,s where the money will be transferred from (the sender,s country).
- After selecting the country of the sender, also select the destination country (which is Cameroon). The destination country is the country that the recipient of the money is located.
- Enter the zip code of the destination (the zip code of Cameroon is 00237 ).
- Enter the amount you wish to transfer to the recipient.
- Ok after you have done that, just click on the update button and you will know the transfer fee of the amount you intend to send through Western Union.
The screenshot below shows you what i will do, if i wish to find out the cost of transferring $100 through Western Union to a person in Cameroon.
From the screenshot above, you can see that it will cost me nothing to send $100 to Cameroon.
Please take note that the transfer fee generated by the Western Union price estimator is just an estimate. Tranfer fees are subject to change. The Western Union transfer fee generator also shows you the conversion rate from the sender,s curency to the recipients currency.