First thing first! What is Western Union?
Western Union is a financial institution that makes it possible for people to quickly send and receive money at very low cost. Western Union has branches in the cities of almost every country. This makes it possible for people to easily send and receive money world wide through their money transfer service. The company has over 486,000 Agent locations worldwide in over 200 countries and territories. Western Union is the most reliable Money transfer company.Western Union has been operating for over 150 years and illions of people trust Western Union to send and receive money worldwide.
How Does Western Union Works.
Like i told you before, western Union is strictly a finantial institution that makes it possible for people to send and receive money worldwide or nationwide at very low cost. I,m going to show you how sending and receiving money with Western Union works. OK let,s get down to business.
How to send Money through Western Union.
To send money nationwide or worldwide through Western Union, you will need just two information…
- The Full name of the recipient (exactly as found in the ID card or Passport).
- The Country of the recipient.
Thats all!. But before going to a Western Union office to send money, its also important that you find out the Western Union tranfer charge for the amount you wish to send.
How much does it cost to send money through Western Union.
To find out how much it will cost you to send a particular amount through Western Union, you will need to use Western Union Price estimator found at the Western Union Official site.
After Arriving at the Western Union Price estimator site…
This is what you need to do to know the transfer fee of the amount you intend to send.
- Choose the sender,s country, from the list of Countries. For example if i am in US and i wish to transfer money to another country, i will simply select United states because that,s where the money will be transferred from (the sender,s country).
- After selecting the country of the sender, also select the destination country. The destination country is the country that the recipient of the money is located.
- Enter the zip code of the destination.
- Enter the amount you wish to transfer to the recipient.
- Ok after you have done that, just click on the update button and you will know the transfer fee of the amount you intend to send through Western Union.
The screenshot below shows you what i will do, if i wish to find out the cost of transferring $100 through Western Union to a person in Cameroon.
From the screenshot above, you can see that it will cost me nothing to send $100 to Cameroon.
Please take note that the transfer fee generated by the Western Union price estimator is just an estimate. Tranfer fees are subject to change. The Western Union transfer fee generator also shows you the conversion rate from the sender,s curency to the recipients currency.
After you have
After you have gotten the two information, you can go to your nearest Western Union office